30.8.13

F.E.A.R

I decided that I needed to do a vlog. Me, sitting in front of a camera, talking.
Whoa.
HUGE deal. Deep breaths, slow the heart rate. Scary. 

Once I decided that I was going to go ahead with this ludicrous idea....I needed something to talk about.  Hmm what better than fear? Given that I was (and still am a little bit!) shit-scared of posting a video of myself I though that it was fitting. 

So here it is.
I talk about fear, and ways to overcome it. I hope you enjoy it. I actually had fun creating it and to post it is a massive accomplishment for me, so high five to myself for going ahead and confronting what I'm afraid of. 

Keep smiling.

xx





4 Comments:

At September 3, 2013 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Sharlene said...

Fantastic Vlog! Well done Nic. For someone who is not a high fiver, I loved the self-five; I find myself doing those quite regularly... xx

 
At September 4, 2013 at 8:50 PM , Blogger thepolkadotflamingo said...

Woo hoo! A big high five to you indeed! Fabulous job, well done. P.S you don't sounds like an 8 year old at all! X

 
At September 5, 2013 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Nic said...

Thank you Sharlene! For you to like the self-five....I know how much you don't like them. Wow. Good on you! xx

 
At September 5, 2013 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Nic said...

Thanks Che. Your turn now! Maybe not 8, more like 12? x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home