8.7.13

In My World - Friends



I spent a lot of my weekend with friends. Friends that I have had for a very long time, and friends that have recently come into my life. And I am grateful for them all. 

I am in a transition phase in my life and it's right now that I appreciate every single one of the beautiful people that I get to call my friend. More than they probably could ever know.

They pick me up when I'm down, push me along, tell me what I need to hear not what I want to, and never let me feel like I'm alone. My world is brighter because of each and every one of them. 

What I have realised too is that they love me for me - warts and all. Wow! Superstars.

It's important to have those people that you can be yourself around, who no matter what love you. Don't hide who you are - bring it out for everyone to see! You are great and your friends love you! They think you are pretty fine and want nothing more than to share their life with you! That's something cool hey?  Something about your wackiness they love, and you match with their wackiness too. 

Give yourself to people and they will give themselves back. Don't let time go on without telling those important to you how much you love and appreciate them. Do it now! 

Tell me what you think. Do you have those people in your life that think you're funny when sometimes you know your not? (That never happens to me cause I am funny ALL the time!) Do they know your darkest secrets and are still your bestie?  Do you need to tell them that they rock your world? Go ahead and do it then! 

Keep smiling

xx

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 10, 2013 at 12:55 AM , Anonymous Nicola said...

Thank you for reminding me to show my friends some lovin' x

 
At July 10, 2013 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Nic said...

Good on you Nicola!
You'll feel awesome and your friends will be chuffed too.
x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home