9.8.13

A Question to YOU!

So, I have been thinking that I want to get my message out a little more to the wonderful community that is out there! I have made some brilliant connections and am learning so much from other amazing women that I want to share the message a little more than on the blog. Of course I have Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and you can connect with me on any one of those platforms, I would love to hear from you.

I was thinking I might start a newsletter, say fortnightly? Delivered straight to your inbox.
In it might be some inspiration, information, a little story or two and if you're lucky a little joke?

However I do not want to bombard you with something you aren't going to find useful so just putting the feelers out to see if there is any interest?

Let me know in the comments below and if a few are keen as then I would LOVE to do it. And if you have something specific you would like me to include in it then please tell me!

Thanks guys!

xx


1 Comments:

At August 18, 2013 at 8:16 PM , Blogger thepolkadotflamingo said...

Hey Nic! I would LOVE to receive newsletters from you, I think that's a fabulous idea :) Che. X

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home