3.4.13

Rebranding

I'm back!

I'm not too sure if a blog can be rebranded if there have only been 7 posts....but I decided to do it anyway.

After a brief hiatus I'm back and rearing to go! Bring on the posts.

I am now looking at writing more about the beauty of life in general, so I decided that A Spectacular Life as a title seemed a little more appropriate and welcoming.
So welcome!
I wish all of you A Spectacular Life, and I hope you enjoy my posts about my journey to achieve that myself. So often we take things for granted and dwell on the trivial rather than focusing on the things we should be thankful for.
Do something you love every day.
I will be back soon with more info on living a spectacular life.

Stay smiling.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home