21.2.13

Sunshine Lollipops

Well I am back after a brief hiatus.

Committing to this blog thing is a little harder than I thought, what with life being so busy and all. And it is not going to get any less busy what with a baby on the way, but I am determined to keep going.  I am here making another post and showing more of my little world to you.

I am in love with fluro at the moment. I wear a lot of neutral coloured clothes and I like the pop that a bit of brightness does to an outfit. I feel the same about my house at the moment. Our furniture is neutral which works perfect for me when I want to add something a little different to change it up. I can just add some accessories without needing to fork out a lot of dough.

So I decided to make some cushion covers to go on the couch. I got some fabric paint from Spotlight (the last one!) in a bright fluro yellow. I had no idea that cushion covers would be so hard to find but I eventually got some from Lincraft, but they were ribbed. I was after plain ones but decided that the ribbing might work in my favour. I measured out the lines and started painting.....and I am so happy with the results.

What do you think? Presley the dog seems interested!




Now in the process of painting the second one I ran out of paint. Which is annoying so I am in the search for some more...but I can't wait till they are both on the couch. Pretty happy with this little project.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home